Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Avery Elle / Journey


Hello!  I am sharing a fun and unique take on a birthday card!  
I am all about COLOR on cards but I thought I'd try something a bit different.  I decided on making my card out of all shades of GRAY....everything from the Copic coloring to the background card stock.  

Journey

I started by stamping the tree and car with balloons image from Journey onto light gray card stock and colored in with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 Copics.  I used shades of gray card stock for the background.  Now to add a pop of color, I colored the balloons in RAINBOW colors with Copics.  

I added the car and tree with foam adhesive to a 4-bar size card for something different too.  Often I get in a rut making the same size cards, that making this size was fun for a change.  After stamping the Happy Birthday sentiment at the bottom, white details were added to all the images with a white pen.

Journey2

TIP:  Don't be afraid to try something new......an all gray card or a new card size! 

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails