Friday, April 19, 2019

Miss Ink Stamps / Springtime Bunnies

Little bunny2

Hello!  
Just a quick share because this card is for Easter and that's only a few days away!  I've used the adorable Springtime Bunnies stamps from a new stamp company called Miss Ink Stamps.

I started with the Halftone Bold Lines Center Stencil to create my plaid background.  I rotated it to make a plaid!  I white heat embossed the eggs and blended Distress Inks over them (emboss resist).  After hand trimming the eggs, I arranged them across the card forming a border.  I added a Copic colored bunny with foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner with bold black ink.  

Little bunny1

********************************************

I was inspired by the challenge over at The Card Concept with the bunny, soft colors, and the plaid.  



Make sure to pop over to the Miss Ink Store to check out all the cute stamps they have!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails