Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wilson Designs: Release Day #1

Alright friends, I'm here today with the newest stamp set from
Wilson Designs!  I am usually a last minute stamper (shhh.....don't tell but I think I
work best this way, always have).  But when I saw this set, I 
had lots of ideas in my head!

Up first, is this little card set of 3X3 cards.  Love this size...perfect to
tuck away in a little gift!

I used several of the silhouette images and paired them with various
sentiments from Kim's other sets that you can find at Wilson Designs
I think my favorite little image is this adorable chair with the heart back.
The horizontal stripe on each card is actually a line stamp and has so many
other uses that you will see on my cards tomorrow!









Next up is a card using a sentiment found in this set.  I stamped it over and
over to make my own pattern label!  I love the font this sentiment is in!



I loved the chance to use more of that yummy felt from The Felt Store
from my card over at OTWC.  Here I've die cut some hearts and
stitched some twine on them!  I'm sending this over to the CARDS blog
for their cards using felt this week!



Well, that's it for today!  Make sure to check out the other DT creations
on their blogs for more inspiration using this newest stamp set!!!  Tomorrow's post will go up at 11pm CST so make sure to check back here for my favorite samples of this set!

Tammy (out this month)
{Set of mini cards}
Stamps:  Simply Silhouettes (Wilson Designs)
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, True Black (all PTI)
Ink:  Pure Poppy and True Black (all PTI)
Misc:  Square Scallop Punch (Marvy), Foam Tape

{Amore}
Stamps:  Simply Silhouettes (Wilson Designs)
Paper:  Kraft, Stamper's Select White (all PTI)
Ink:  Scarlet Jewel (PTI)
Misc:  Swirly Heart  Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Foam Tape, Mat Stack 4 Die (PTI), Burgundy Felt (The Felt Store), Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Silver Pearl (M's), Burgundy Grograin Ribbon (M's Dollar Bin)

32 comments:

Sue Ann said...

AMORE is right ....... LOVE these Amy ....... SO FUN and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lindsay said...

These are great Amy! I love those mini cards! So so cute! The last card is lovely too, love those felt hearts!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards here Miss Amy!!!

Brandi said...

The mini set is adorable. I really do wish I was in Paris, never been!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW! I love these too! You are so good at this Amy - I don't wish I was in Paris- I wish i was as talented as you (-: !!!! /

Emily Keaton said...

I ADORE these silhouette cards, Amy. The 3x3 size is adorable!! Great use of great images. Love them all!

Keva said...

Those little cards are super cute! You're right - they'd be perfect in a little gift. Your full sized card is very cool. Love the felt hearts.

KC said...

wow these are all so great! its hard for me to pick a favorite!

Michele Gross said...

I LoOoOoOove these!! Those little minis make an adorable set! Such cute silhouettes!! Girl you are rockin' out the darling inspirations! :D

Christina said...

Your set of mini cards is super cute, Amy! I think the chair is my favorite, too, so sweet with the heart on the back.

LOVE your "Amore" card! Those felt hearts are fabulous, and the kraft embossed background just makes me swoon!

Dana said...

Those mini cards are perfect AMy! I like the Paris/Eiffel Tower one the best. And I love ther "amore" sentiment. PERFECT!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I love this set....FAB cards!!!

Monica K. said...

Those cards are so cute! They make such a wonderful set. Beautiful job!

Amber Sheaves said...

Super cute mini cards! I need to make a stash of those. I only ever make A2 cards.

Kim O'Connell said...

Your "Amore" card is awesome! Love the embossing, the felt, the ribbon - oh my!

LesleyfromWI said...

I love these cards. Super cute

Janelle said...

Cute images and cute little card set! Love the baker's twine stitching on the felt hearts on the last card. Such a great detail!

Karen B. said...

These are great! I especially like the grouping in the first photo!

~Tammy~ said...

I can't tell you how much I LOOOOVE your work and I am so glad to call you a teammate! These are just perfect and the perfect way to display the sets!!! What a great gift and so useful! The color choices are meant for each other!!! You rocked this sneak peek! :-)

Angela Laurie said...

Love these! The eiffel tower one is my fav.

Unknown said...

So amazing! I'm a bit of a closet francophile, so the Eiffel tower and poodle cards hit me just right :) Not to diminish that gorgeous Amore card! Superb.

Jen Carter said...

These are all great Amy!! I really like the Kraft one with the felt hearts! I also like the kraft on kraft panel on that card as well! The mini cards are so cute!!

Amy Schumacher said...

I LOVE those mini cards! So elegant! White, black & red always look so classy, and these cards are stunning!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the CAS feel to the little set.

Unknown said...

I love your mini card set... they are so CAS but make a huge impact! I really love the AMORE sentiment!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com <-blog candy alert)

Unknown said...

Lovely gift cards, and the Amore VD card is just beautiful.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Amy, those are the cutest, little notecards, EVER! Love the clean design and the fun fonts on the sentiments. Your second card is gorgeous! The felt with the tiny stitch is adorable and I love, love, love that ribbon treatment! :)

Laurie said...

Amy I love those little note cards! And that felt heart? *swoon*! So pretty!! Great job with these new stamps!

Laurie said...

Amy I love those little note cards! And that felt heart? *swoon*! So pretty!! Great job with these new stamps!

Laurel Beard said...

All your cards are adorable. I wouldn't dare try to pick one as my favorite because they are all awesome.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Amy, I love this set of little cards. THey remind me of postage, with the scalloped edges around the squares. So classy!

nancy said...

The mini cards are adorable, but it's true love with amore. That card works in every possible way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails