Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moxie Fab: Tuesday Trigger and Mojo Monday 172

***Edited with better photos (I hope!).  I took them in my new light box!***

Hello friends!  I have been wanting to play along with 2 particular challenges
this week and finally had some time because I MADE time
to participate this morning!  Isn't that how it is sometimes?!

Let's get on to the first challenge:  Moxie Fab Trigger.  OMG.
Isn't this white cake with all it's layered goodness just beautiful?


And let's just pair this gorgeous picture with the Mojo Monday sketch
from Julee this week! !


So here is my interpretation of both challenges.  I LOVE how it turned out!
I used some Shimmer White cardstock from PTI.....that is beautiful stuff.



I used a sentiment from a fairly new Verve stamp set called Text Objects.
This sentiment fit perfectly in the circlular layer of this sketch.
My square layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Fairly CAS!


 
Thanks for stopping by on this "cold" winter day (at least here in Kansas)!!

{Where There is Love}
Stamps:  Text Objects (Verve)
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, Shimmer White (both PTI)
Ink:  Charcoal Pallette
Misc:  Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pearls (M's), White Satin Ribbon

30 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful! Great take on the trigger.

Keva said...

Oh that's lovely, Amy!! I've been wanting to try this one, too, and keep putting it off. I love what you did with it.

Lindsay said...

What a lovely card Amy! I love that bow!

Laurie said...

Amy this is very pretty! I love that shimmer paper and that bow is gorgeous!

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Beautiful card! I love the simple elegance of it.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

How pretty! Love that shimmer paper :)

Dana said...

Oooh, love that shimmer Amy! Such a pretty, elegant card.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...and that bow is tied absolutely perfectly!

Debby said...

Oh I do love a bit of CAS and you've done a fabby job with these challenges Amy.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the little bit of shimmer the cardstock strip in the background adds to it! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥

Marisa said...

Gorgeous double challenge card!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a beautiful card!!! So pretty and perfect for the challege!
Karin

Sue Ann said...

So Oh LA LA ~~ Love the colors and the shimmer!! Beautiful as always!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I just found your blog from your comment you left on mine. Your cards are GORGEOUS!!! Your style is just awesome and oh so pretty - I can't wait to see more inspiring cards!

Kerry

nancy said...

This card is simply stunning. The placement of the pearls is perfect.

Emily Keaton said...

This is stunning! You rocked both challenges. I love the addition of the shimmery white strip! :)

Katie said...

This is stunning! Great take on the trigger as well as the sketch!

Silke Ledlow said...

Amy, this is so beautiful and elegant! Love your wedding card!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Petrella said...

Amy this is STUNNING! Love the shimmery paper, the white on white layers, and the pearls!!! Beautiful take on both challenges!

Paula Laird said...

Gorgeous! The shimmer adds so much!

Maureen Merritt said...

Wow, this is is REALLY gorgeous!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Wow! This is stunning - some shimmery & beautiful!

Jen Carter said...

This is really pretty! Love the shimmer paper and the sentiment is perfect!!

Kara said...

love the shimmer and the damask texture!!

Eva said...

This is stunning Amy...Love all the white on white with the sentiment in grey. Very pretty!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Monica K. said...

Oh, wow, Amy! This is lovely. The embossing is perfect and I love the monochromatic white. Wonderful take on the challenges!

Anne Marie Hile said...

WOW, Amy this is gorgeous! Absolutley stunning wedding (or anniversary) card. So clean and elegant! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A stunning creation! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Monique said...

This is beautiful...So elegant :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails