Friday, January 21, 2011

OTWC #42

I'm back today with this week's Off the Wall Craftiness color inspiration
challenge!  We have some fun, bright colors this week!




We also have a brand new sponsor, Inspired Stamps.
Antoinette (owner of Inspired Stamps) was super sweet to send the DT
some goodies to design with this week!  Go check out her blog:



I used this great set called Flower Buds.  I knew when I received this stamp what
I wanted to do with it.  I love how this looks UN-colored!  What do you think?
I did do some masking to make my flower cluster.
I then used one of the smaller flowers to make a background pattern
on my white cardstock. 



We would love to see what you create with the colors this week
at Off the Wall Craftiness!  There is a super sweet little
prize of a GIFT CERTIFICATE to Inspired Stamps this week too!

{Much Appreciated}
Stamps:  Flower Buds (Inspired Stamps), FF # 10 (PTI)
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, Hawaiian Shores (all PTI)
Ink:  True Black, Melon Berry (all PTI)
Misc:  Foam Tape, Circle Nesties, Melon Berry Saddle Stitch ribbon and button (PTI), Canvas IP (PTI), Button twine (PTI)

26 comments:

Kara said...

what a cool button!!....love these colors and how you've used the...just the right amounts..beautiful!!

Keva said...

This is way too cute!! Love your layout and that uncolored stamps. This is really very cool, Amy!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO pretty! And congrats on your PDCC win this week. :)

Dana said...

WOW Amy, your masking is SPOT ON! I too like it un-colored...seems fresh and whimsical almost.

Christina said...

Amy, this is fabulous! I love the image uncolored--it really makes is stand out. And the background stamping just peeking out is such a nice touch. I really love this one!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, hello beautiful card! I was anxious to see what fabulousness you would do with this and you knocked my socks off as always! Love the peek-a-boo of the smaller roses and I loved how you masked them. Just perfection I say!

Amy said...

Beautiful card! Love the uncolored flower - will have to try this out soon!

Paulina said...

This is so pretty, Amy! I love the Saddle Stitched ribbon in that color- now I'm debating if I should get some. :)

Lindsay said...

What a great card Amy! I looove it!

Jackie Pedro said...

The flowers look GORGEOUS uncolored! Beautiful card, Amy!! LOVE the colors...

Sue Ann said...

OH MY SWEET AMY ........ that focal image is so perfect with all the color on the background ....... I love how this pops off ......... BEAUTIFUL!!!

Rhonda said...

OK you may have convinced me that Melon is pretty.

Amy - my 16 ds just came in wondering why I was listening to Pink! I explained he said "she must be young cause that is ALL young "cool" people music!!!

Terri said...

Very nice. I think the flowers look great uncolored too.

Stephanie said...

Amy....This is just gorgeous! I absolutely love it! The melon berry is so, so pretty and with the black stamping, it just really makes that image pop! Lovely!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooo gorgeous girlie!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Amy this is GORGEOUS!

Heather P. said...

WOWZA! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Debby said...

Love this flower uncoloured Amy. It really makes the focal point pop off the background.

Unknown said...

That is so gorgeous. I love the repetition in the smaller print on the background, just in a different color. Wow.

Jessie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!!

Unknown said...

this is pretty!!!! love the colors

Jen Carter said...

So pretty! I love how you split the HS paper into two panels! And,. I like the roses uncolored too! Very pretty!

jen said...

It looks GREAT uncolored!!! your masking is great too! :)

Janelle said...

Love, love, love this card. That rose does look wonderful in its uncolored state. And the colors you chose are fabulous together!

Lee Anne said...

I love that you used melon berry with Hawaiian shores. Just beautiful!

Jaclyn Miller said...

You make these stamps look so gorgeous! Fantastic how you masked those roses and that sentiment is just perfect with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails