Monday, March 23, 2020

Spellbinders / Modern Essentials Collection


Hello!  
I have a springy card to share using one of the new Essential Shapes from Spellbinders!
  I paired the new Essential Ovals Etched Dies with an older Die of the Month that is still available and so cute and retro!


Spellbinders

Smile

I started by using the largest oval to pierce my actual note card.  Using some of the other sizes I created layers and dimension with them.  I layered a black die cut Smile using the Die D-Lites Type Smile Etched Die.  After adhering my die cut sentiment, I began placing my various die cut flowers from the Spring Flowers Small Die of the MonthI love the retro look to these flowers and was fun to mix and match these together!  As finishing touches once the flowers were adhered, gems were added to the flower centers.

smile2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails