Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Reverse Confetti / Somebunny Special

Hello! 
I am here with a card that is sure to put you in the SPRING mood.  We've had some pretty windy days lately so I knew I wanted to use the bunny flying a kite from the Spring Bunnies set.

Somebunny Special 

I created a layered clean and simple card using some of the amazing tag Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti.  I started with the Scallop Window Tag out of Piggybank Cardstock and the Grid Stitched Tag (trimmed it down) out of white cardstock.  The layered tag was adhered over a background die cut using the Stitched Burst Cover Panel.  A sentiment strip banner and green strip banner (using Sweet Stripes 6x6 paper pad) were adhered to ground my bunny.  I added my Copic colored bunny with foam adhesive and added a black twine bow.


Somebunny Special2 

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails