Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Avery Elle / Speech Bubbles

Hello!  Amy here with a clean and simple scene card using mainly dies from Avery Elle.  

My card measures 4.25" x 4.25".  I created a scene using several dies:  Leafy Frames Elle-ments and Grand Photo Mat Elle-Ments (retired but an alternative is the Photo Mat Elle-ments).  I trimmed down the photo mat die and layered the Leafy Frames behind it.  

Speech Bubbles

My scene frame was adhered with foam adhesive.  I added the cute Leopard from the Peek-A-Boo Jungle set and a speech bubble.  The new Speech Bubbles set has so many perfect sentiments to use with 2 different speech bubbles!! 

Speech Bubbles2
Grand Photo Mat Elle-ments (retired)
Photo Mat Elle-ments (alternative for the Grand Photo Mat)

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails