Friday, March 20, 2020

Crafty Friends Blog Hop featuring Pinkfresh Studio

PFS 

Welcome!  
It's time for the Crafty Friends Blog Hop!  We’re a group of amazing stampers that share similar paths…and we want to share our crafty projects with you!    We’ll be hopping each month featuring a specific company or brand…and this month’s favorite is Pinkfresh Studio!  I have to thank my friend, Caly Person, for the use of this stamp set recently and for her beautiful handwriting skills on my watermark.  Thank you Caly!!!


Check below for a code to use at Pinkfresh Studio for TWO days only!!

The Layered Bouquet stamp set is gorgeous and just simple enough with two layers for the flowers.  I find die cutting the image and then stamping (using my Misti) makes lining up this set effortless.  I stamped my blooms in shades of blue ink and added in some glitter to the highlighted parts.  My bouquet was added to a stitched panel (from a different company) and a black Hello die cut was added .  Simple and easy!

PFS2


********************************************************

Image may contain: text

My talented Crafty Friends blog hop lineup:


1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I'm pretty sure I need that hello now. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails