Sunday, September 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / September Release Blog Hop

Halloween Gnomes

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti September Blog Hop!
  I hope you have had the opportunity to check out the fabulous release this week.   Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.



Today I get to share my favorite stamp set from the release---Halloween Gnomes!

For my background, I combined paper from the new paper pad, This & That, along with a previously released pad called Darling Dots.  The dotted paper was die cut using the All The Stars Confetti Cuts and backed the cut out stars with blue glitter paper.  I hand trimmed the hill for my scene and added my Copic colored images with foam adhesive.  For the sentiment, I added the new die cut Trick or Treat that was ombre blended with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.

Halloween Gnomes2






****************************************


Check out the rest of the Confetti Crew along with some special guests this month for more inspiration!



Amy Kolling--->you are here!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card Amy! Love the purple and orange combo!

Jackie said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday for card making, they are so much fun. I love this one, the little gnomes are too cute!

Nora Noll said...

So darling!! i love the fun way you created that little scene!!! The stars sparkle and it looks fabulous!!

JMN said...

This is such a fun card, I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails