Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Avery Elle / Holiday Skates


Hello!  'Tis the season!  I am here sharing a card using Holiday Skates for a rustic flare.  

I wanted to hang my skates on some shiplap.  I created my shiplap in the background using 1/2" strips of white cardstock and swiping the edges in Silver Fox Avery Elle Pigment Ink.  I stacked them up on my notecard and added a white frame from Plus Frame Elle-ments.

Holiday Skates

I colored my images with Copics from Holiday Skates and die cut using the coordinating Holiday Skates Elle-ments.  I arranged the images across my shiplap background and adhered.  As finishing touches, I added the sentiment in black ink and some Crystal Stickles to the holly berries.

Holiday Skates2

Supplies:


2 comments:

Teri S. said...

Wonderful card Amy with the addition of the ship lap & your attention to dimension & detail.

Beejay said...

Love these sweet skates! Beautiful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails