Friday, September 13, 2019

Hello Bluebird / Fall Release 2019

Fall Banner Buddies

Hello!  Welcome to the Hello Bluebird Fall Release Day!!!  All new products shown will be available starting tonight, September 13 at 7pm MST.  

I hope you have joined me over on Instagram for all the sneak peeks this week!  This release is so adorable!


I am finishing Release Week with a harvest card.....Wishing you a Season of Blessings.  Being from Kansas, I fell in love with this fall arrangement in Fall Banner Buddies.

I focused my card on the gorgeous colors of fall and paired them with the Country Gingham Background, a simple sentiment, and some twine.

Fall Banner Buddies2 

**************************************

Here are some of the other cards I featured this week over on Instagram!

Little Haunters

Oh Nuts

Pumpkin Time


Remember to check out the Hello Bluebird blog this week for your chance at winning!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Daria Z. said...

These are all fantastic, Amy! I especially love the green one with the two squirrels - too cute.

Kentucky Daisy said...

This is a great mix of cards! The first is very heartfelt with its thoughtful wish for someone to be blessed. The others are heartwarming with its array of cute characters! :) Each one is wonderful in its own way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails