Friday, September 20, 2019

Crafty Friends Blog Hop featuring Hero Arts

Hero Arts

Welcome!  
I’m so glad to introduce to you the Crafty Friends Blog Hop! We’re a group of amazing stampers that share similar paths…and we want to share our crafty projects with you!    We’ll be hopping each month featuring a specific company or brand…and this month’s favorite is Hero Arts!  I have been fortunate to play along every month with their My Monthly Hero kits.  



Using the Color Layering For You Flowers, I stamped them in multiple colors of ink and die cut.  I arranged them onto a white panel that was ink blended with Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed Distress Inks.  Using Press 'n Seal, I picked up my arrangement and set aside.  The ink blended panel was die cut using the Abstract Texture Die.  Everything was adhered including a sentiment from the Hello Stamp and Cut.


Hero Arts2

Supplies:

Hero Arts is helping us celebrate the Crafty Friends with a 20% discount when you shop through any Design Team Member Sept. 20th and 21st.  Check out the details below!




Check out this list of fabulous designers in this hop!

***Amy Kolling***

9 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

Amy, what a gorgeous card - love it!!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Just beautiful - and great use of that background die!

Jenny Hall said...

Simply stunning, Amy!

FeM said...

Gorgeous card. I like the colors you chose.

Jill Hilliard said...

beautiful!

Sara Sherlock | Much Love, Sara said...

So pretty. Love the textured background, and the beautiful colorful flowers.

Pssequimages said...

Wow--Amy--you did it again. This card is out of this world. I love every detail--and thank you for reminding me about press and seal positioning. I'd forgotten.

Sandi MacIver said...

Lovely card Amy, love all the fall colors and the fabulous background die

Sue Plote said...

The is beautiful, Amy! I love the combination of the graphic background and the floral elements. Fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails