Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Thank You)

SYSChallenge 

Hello!  I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Every month will be a new theme and this month we are showcasing Thank You!



With the holidays upon us, I knew I would need some thank you's.  Yes I know, this is full spring and color.  Go figure.  My favorite times of the year have COLOR!

I started with a panel cut with the Small Diamond Tiles Cover Panel out of white cardstock and adhered it to a white notecard.  Using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, the ink was blended using the brushes I mentioned on IG and my blog the other day.  (See my post from Dec. 8)  They blend color AMAZING!  My florals are from the Banner in Bloom set and were colored with Copics.  I added my bloom with foam adhesive and some white gems.  

SYSChallenge2


Visit the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details on the Stock Your Stash Challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails