Saturday, December 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti / December Blog Hop

Pink Triangle Trees

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.  This month our theme is "A year to remember" along with a few of our past favorite Reverse Confetti projects.


I recently went to Vintage Market Days and saw LOTS of fun displays of bottle brush trees.  Gave me lots of ideas for those trees I've been "collecting"!  I wanted to recreate some of those pink ombre trees I saw!

I began by ink blending with THESE BRUSHES.  They are the BOMB!  Click on the picture to shop!


Using these brushes, I ink blended Worn Lipstick Distress Ink onto a white panel of cardstock in ombre fashion and blended the same ink onto a white notecard.  From the ink blended panel, four Triangle Trees were die cut in opposite directions.  To each tree, I overstamped them with the stripes from Triangle Trees stamps and colored each line with a glitter gel pen. 

The trees were layered over a Vertical Stripes Cover Panel onto the white ink blended notecard.  A simple sentiment strip was added with foam adhesive along with some silver gems.

Pink Triangle Trees2






*****************************************************

Here are some of my favorite past Reverse Confetti projects from this year!

Inspiration Station

MySunshine


Sealiously

I hope you’ve enjoyed hopping with us today.  Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of EVERY MONTH for more REVERSE CONFETTI inspiration! Now it’s time to hop on over to Ali Farmer's blog. Here is the full list of participants sharing inspiration:

♥♥ Amy Kolling ♥♥

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, I adore your pink trees!
Love your trio of picks too!

Isabel Z said...

You are so creative!

Kathy said...

These pink trees are exquisite. And I love rainbows, so love the rest from this year, too! Merry Christmas!

June K said...

Love your trees.

sharon g said...

I am really into pink Christmas these days!! LOVE your trees.

SmilynStef said...

Those pink trees make me happy.

Helen said...

Your Christmas tree card is delightful in the ombre coloring...and I so enjoyed you other selected cards--so colorful! tfs

Kelly Lunceford said...

Darling! Love those pink trees!

Christine Kiehl said...

amazing cards~!

Jean said...

Lovely card and inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails