Monday, December 3, 2018

Hello Bluebird / Frosty Flakes

Hello!  
I'm  here with a little piece of winter that arrived here in Kansas last weekend!  We literally had 60 degree weather on Saturday and then a BLIZZARD on Sunday.  It was crazy!

Any way, I thought it would translate well into this card using the newest stand alone dies......Frosty Flakes from Hello Bluebird.  To create my background, I started with a light blue cardstock panel.  To this panel, I ink blended Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Inks.  Over the top of this panel, I spritzed generously Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray: Sparkle from Imagine Crafts.  If only I could capture all the sheer glitter on this panel in my photo!  Trust me, you NEED this stuff!  :)

Frosty Flakes

To capture the essence of winter, I die cut lots of Frosty Flakes from white cardstock since my background was already full of shimmer.  I arranged and adhered my flakes to the upper left side.  For a sentiment, I wanted to add a few from Skating Together and Quiet Christmas.  I arranged them with foam adhesive and added lots of sparkling clear sequins.

Frosty Flakes2


Thank you so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails