Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Avery Elle / Simple Sentiments

Merry Christmas!  
 I know it's Christmas but I have a birthday card to share using one of the very versatile (and must have) stamps sets.......Simple Sentiments from Avery Elle.

Simple Sentiments

I had the idea to white heat emboss the balloon from Party Pals so I could add color inside.  I did this by using some beauty brushes, Distress Inks, and a very light touch.  Of course, I did them in rainbow color.  After blending the colors, I buffed the balloons with a paper towel.  The balloon panel was die cut using the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments.  

For the sentiment, I used several sentiments stamped onto Simple Sentiments Elle-ments.  I added them with foam adhesive at varying heights.  As a finishing touch, a few clear sequins were added in.

Simple Sentiments2 

Supplies:

2 comments:

ROHIT RAJWANI said...

Putlocker may be a seamless portal for television, series, movies, songs, etc. for free. it's not mainly for any film or language, from Hollywood to Bollywood, one can have access to each possible movie. In fact, unlike other portals who operate completely illegally, Putlocker has an official site named Putlocker.com that a broad base of individuals is mad.

For the official content recorded, over 1.6 million people worldwide made access to it portal on a per-day basis. because of the piracy issues, it faced a report by motion picture Association of America, which led to its pack up by the united kingdom court Order. it had been considered together of the highest 250 sites visited by the people worldwide. Although, thanks to its massive fan base, Putlockers remains operated under different proxy websites.

John Cornejo said...

Thanks for the wonderful read! There was nothing I didn't like about it. I’ve got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post. If you are willing to read the post, then read this post about the spin and win website template . Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails