Saturday, January 24, 2015

showCASe your style #7


Hello!  I'm posting today as my last post as part of the Clearly Whimsy DT.  :(
What I am excited about is being able to play along with the challenge as a non-DT member!  It's a fabulous challenge!  

I've used the Up, Up, and Away set from Clearly Whimsy.  I stamped and fussy cut the balloon and layered it with some Stitched Clouds from the Stitched Cloud Die set.  For my hill, I used the Stitched Border Trio die.

AmyBalloonChallenge




Here is the inspiration photo my card is based off of!!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!!

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I really love this Amy!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little scene Amy and a fun design!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cool!!

Wanda Guess said...

Hi Amy! This is PERFECT! SO happy and cheery. Makes me ready for spring! Have a wonderful day my crafty friend! XOXO

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love this sentiment.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful card, Amy! Love these scene in a window!

Related Posts with Thumbnails