Thursday, January 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Winter Wonder


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


photo source: myblackbookparis.com

We have a new sponsor, Altenew, for this challenge!  A randomly selected participant will receive a stamp set of choice from the Altenew shop, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!



If I could say I have a stamp crush right now, it would be the Vintage Roses set from Altenew.  Oh my.....this set is BRILLIANT!  For a multi-step stamp lover like me, this set is a DREAM!  

Going with the colors of the inspiration photo, I stamped many roses and leaves and fussy cut them out.  You don't need lots of ink colors to make this set work.  If you use the stamping off method, then you can achieve the softer versions of a dark ink!  Perfect for this type of stamp set!

For my card, I used Vintage Cream (PTI) for the solid base of the rose, Provincial Gray (Fresh Ink) for the second step, and Delicata Silver for the last detail stamp.  I love the muted look to the roses!!!  My rose panel was layered over a piece of silver foil cardstock and the edges of the base were scored to frame in my focal point.  A few Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added to finish off the elegance!


AltenewAmy

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Winter Wonder Designers

Guest Designer, Michelle Bala




15 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a stunning card!! I love how you stamped those roses. I also like the frame you created with the embossing around the card. Such lovely design!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Amy. Love those soft roses and the scored border. Great design. Happy New Year!

Linda said...

This is gorgeous, Amy! I love the soft color combination!

~amy~ said...

Amy, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love those blooms!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous! Love the flowers!

Lynn said...

Beautiful card Amy!

cghundley said...

Beautiful card,
Love the gorgeous
roses!
Carla from Utah

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Amy I love how you used these colors. Beautiful! I love all those flowers nested together.

Lieve said...

What a stylish anniversary card !

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Happy Dance said...

This is just beautiful, Amy. Love the softness of your design. Perfect anniversary card. Here's hoping your 2015 is blessing filled! Bev

Olga Direktorenko said...

Wonderful elegant card! Everything is perfect about it!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty and elegant, I love the mix of white/off white.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails