Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Love!


Hi everyone!  We've been enjoying some wonderful January weather the past few days here in Kansas.  It's been fun hearing my kids playing basketball outside and drawing with sidewalk chalk.  Just enjoying the sunshine and fresh air!!!

I have a fun valentine to share today (it was also featured over on the Frantic Stamper blog last week) using a new die from Frantic Stamper called Rose Heart.  But sneaky me, I didn't use this die in the traditional way!  I love to get extra miles from my dies and this die is one of those!  

This die actually cuts 2 parts......this skinny heart outline and an inner heart with a rose cutout (see image below).  After making this card, I have plenty hearts to make some elegant valentines later!  I just love the effect of all the hearts lined up!  Very easy to do!

Love

All the cardstocks used are from PTI and the word "love" is a die from Frantic Stamper called Handwritten "love you".  I knew I wanted to add some shine to this so using gold for the sentiment and a few mini sequins (Pretty Pink Posh) was just what I had envisioned.

Love2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


4 comments:

Heather North said...

Love your color choices and layout, Amy!

Jen Carter said...

You already know I LOVE this card!! It is beautiful! Love how you used the hearts!

Brandi R said...

LOVE this card! So cute, fun and fabulous!!! Love the layout of the hearts♥

Lisa H. said...

The touches of gold are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails