Friday, May 30, 2014

Thinking about you.....


Quick post today to share a card that I made using the In the Garden Additions stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.  Being from Kansas, one of my favorite flowers is the Sunflower.  So a little sun on this day.....to say I'm thinking about you!!  

I started out die cutting my white panel with an angled panel die and cut a coordinating brown mat with the larger die.  I stamped my entire white panel with the sunflowers and heat embossed a sentiment from Coffee Break onto the brown border.  To finish it up, I've added a few brown sequins from Pretty Pink Posh that can be found in the Nature Mix sequin pack.


5.30.14.jog

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{thinking about you}
Stamps:  In the Garden Additions, Coffee Break (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper:  Kraft, White, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ink:  Papaya (AMuse), Chocolate (Fresh Ink), Versamark
Dies:  Tip Top Dies (PTI)
Sequins:  Nature Mix (Pretty Pink Posh)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, White EP

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So sweet! Love the sunflowers!

Alanna said...

Fabulous card Amy. I love those sunflowers and your card design.

~amy~ said...

So fun, love those sunflowers!

robinann17 said...

I love this card - maybe it's the sunflowers - I'm from Kansas also! Your colors are cool and clean and I love the way you off-set the panel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails