Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Neat & Tangled May Release: So Very Blessed


Welcome to the Neat & Tangled May new release!  We have some amazing inspiration from the entire design team!  What do you all think so far??


Today we are sharing a new stamp set called So Very Blessed.  Another fabulous hand drawn sentiment from non-other than Danielle herself!  Her handwriting is AMAZING......lucky me.....I got to see her in action at a retreat last fall as she was sketching away!!!

I started by stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I decided to watercolor the floral and leaf images with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I smooshed the ink pads onto an acrylic block and with a water brush "picked up" some color and brushed it over my image.  I love how there is no right or wrong to watercoloring......and you can color outside the lines with no one saying anything!  LOL

To highlight the sentiment, I did the same watercolor technique using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink outlining the word "Blessed".

AmySoVeryBlessed

That's all for today but make sure to check out the Neat & Tangled blog for full reveal of the DT projects and prizes!!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

love the smidge of watecoloring!

Miriam Prantner said...

The watercoloring is perfect! Love that bit of green cardstock peeking out from behind, really sets it off!

Lisa H. said...

sooo sweet! love the watercolor touch you gave it.

Lisa Elton said...

Gosh this is sweet Amy, love those little flowery vines!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! I love that sentiment!

Happy Dance said...

Love how you've use this. The blue base, and your blue around the sentiment is perfect!!!What a great set. What a beautiful design. Bev

TheDuosclickinmom said...

Lovely combination of colors.

Anonymous said...

This is clean and simple PERFECTION!!!! XO

Silke Ledlow said...

Love it :) !!! ~S~

Related Posts with Thumbnails