Monday, May 19, 2014

Neat & Tangled May Release: Photo Booth


Welcome to the Neat & Tangled May new release!  We have some amazing inspiration from the entire design team!


Today we are sharing a new stamp set called Photo Booth.  It's a great set to make filmstrip type embellishments for your cards or layouts.  

I started by inking up the filmstrip image with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I love how it stamped kind of distressed.  Then I stamped some of the included images in fun colors.  My sentiment was made by stamping the words and trimming.  These were foam mounted at angles for interest.


AmyPhotoBooth

That's all for today but make sure to check out the Neat & Tangled blog for full reveal of the DT projects and prizes!!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun Amy!

Marybeth said...

Adorabel card Amy! Hope you are doing well.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you used the set. I love the embossed base and the dimension from the sentiments!

Happy Dance said...

This is sooo sweet! Love this, and am heading over to N&T blog right now! Have a great week. Bev

Diane Jaquay said...

Really FABULOUS card, Amy, love the photo strip! Btw, we tried the wine you recommended, the Cupcake brand, it was delish! I love sparkling wines!

Related Posts with Thumbnails