Saturday, May 3, 2014

One diecut........Love!!!


Hi everyone!!!  Happy Saturday.......I'm finishing up our annual garage sale today.  It was a very productive day yesterday with only selling a $15 item as the most expensive......so far we've made in excess of $400!  All little things and clothes!  This is my 8th year having a garage sale with my neighbor and we always have soo much fun.  Just in the last couple of years, we've added some wine "tasting" to our Thursday night before as we are marking for the sale.  This year we tried a new one by Cupcake Vineyards called Moscato D'Asti.  Oh my.....probably the best moscato I've had to date!



Ok, ok.........you are here for a card not wine recommendations!  :)

I have a card to share that is using ONE die and that's it.  No sentiment stamp because it's a word die!  I know there are lots of "hello" dies out there but I have already used this one a lot from Whimsy Stamps.  The yellow 'hello' has been diecut 5 times, layered, and glued together for dimension.  Love how it stands out!  (this is a partial CASE of a card by my friend Catherine Pooler....you can find her card over at StampNation).

5.2.14



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{hello}
Paper:  Basic Gray (SU), Harvest Gold (PTI), Soft Stone (PTI)
Die:  Hello (Whimsy Stamps)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive

10 comments:

Maureen Merritt said...

LOVE this Amy!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE!!!!! The yellow sure does pop!

Alanna said...

Your card really makes an impact.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a great word die and I love the soft yellow with the dark gray!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE card Amy!! And WOW to your garage sale $$, hope the rest of your sale goes well!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is fabulous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card! You don't happen to live in Mill Creek Washington do you?

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful card, Amy, love that you only used one die cut to make it! Feel free to give wine recommendations any time you want, my hubby and I love wine and like trying new things! Glad to hear your garage sale went well :)

Catherine Pooler said...

oh BOY! You did an amazing job on this! Love it and I love how you were inspired.

Jen Carter said...

I so love this card!! So simple yet it sure packs a punch! Love your color choice too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails