Friday, February 24, 2012

Market Street Stamps Block Party time!


Hi everyone!  I'm back today with more Market Street Stamps goodness!!!  Did you all enjoy the fabulous release this week?  Well, if you are waiting to get your new stamps to play with, why not ink up some of your other MSS for our Block Party going on now?  Just make a project using MSS and link it up over at the blog HERE.  What can you win?  You could win an awesome prize package or a Guest Designer spot with us!  To help you out, Angelica has designed a very cute digi image so you CAN play even if you don't have any MSS right now.  You must be a registered member of our Neighborhood to join - it's quick and easy!)  To access your FREE digital stamp, simply click "Join" if prompted to join the "Block Party" group, the thread with the digital file will be there!  Here is sneak peek:



I decided to ink up Neighborhood and pair it with the Houndstooth background.  This was a super easy card!  No coloring except for those tiny red hearts.  <3  I sorted through my buttons and found this one button that has a heart shape in the center.......perfect!!!


AmyBlockPartyFeb2012

**My fellow MSS DT Coordinator, Stephanie, reminded me that this week's Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World is Home Sweet Home so I'm linking this up!!!  Thanks Steph!!  Here's the trigger:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!!

{Home is where your story begins.}
Stamps:  Neighborhood and Houndstooth (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Pure Poppy and Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate and Pure Poppy (PTI)
Misc:  Pure Poppy Button (PTI), Button Twine (PTI), Copic marker, Foam Tape


26 comments:

Sarah said...

This is absolutely adorable, Amy!

Renee said...

Already have my shipping notice!!! :)
And this is just gorgeous!
Love the simplicity of it...
and I think that sentiment says it all and needs to be "seen" so this is perfect!! :)
And how lucky to find that perfect button!!

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Amy!! Love the hearts on the houses and the cute little button heart you've added too. Great card.

Marybeth said...

Love this adorable neighborhood. That single heart button on the houndstooth it a perfect touch! Very sweet card Amy. Have a great weekend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is such a fantastic card. I love the colours and that darling button.

Jeanne J. said...

Wow Amy! Stamping perfection! Love the color combo red / black / kraft! The houndstooth with that perfect red heart button - just fab!

Joyce said...

Wonderful card. I've been eying those sets, and I think you have pushed me over the edge. I love how it looks with just that touch of red. I am often too lazy to color, and my daughter is usually in school (darn her) when I need something colored. It's nice to see how good it looks uncolored.

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful and your color combinations are so sweet and perfect for the row of adorable houses.

Unknown said...

Simple but magnificent. I love the brown and red combo and you can't go wrong with hearts. :) Wonderful!

Angelica Suarez said...

Amy, this is so sweet. I adore red and Kraft together and mixed with that Houndstooth? You really made me smile today with your incredibly adorable card! <3

Katie said...

Love this...such a great idea to just color in the hearts...for when I'm feeling 'lazy.'

Renee said...

Me again! :)
One...that digi is just too cute!!
Two...check my blog for a surprise for you!

Lynn said...

This is so sweet! Love the little heart button to compliment the sentiment.

Jen Carter said...

Well, seriously, how in the world could you possibly have a more perfect button for this! Score!! This is so cute! I'm really liking this layout you've used lately! And totally digging that houndstooth! Cute stuff!

Samantha Casey said...

Clean, simple, amazing, and perfect...Yup I think thats about it! :)!! Love your card!
-Sam

Stephanie Washburn said...

Ahhhhhhh.... SO soft and simple and BEAUTIFUL! I ADORE this card, Amy- so sweet.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always just beautiful!!!!

Christina said...

So SWEET! Love the stamping on kraft!

Michelle said...

Amy, this is really lovely! I love the bit of red with all that kraft! And the houndstooth is perfect. Gorgeous! :-)

suzARTe said...

I love this card, really gorgeous

Unknown said...

Amy this is so cute. I love the kraft with the pop of red. And the button..really? Perfect, how did you manage that one? Stop by my blog. I have an award for you.

Unknown said...

Such a cute homey card - I Love the small houndstooth with the little houses!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Emily Keaton said...

That button is perfect!! Such a sweet design, too. I just won that houndstooth background last week and it arrived a few days ago. I can't wait to ink it up--I love how you used your houndstooth in this card!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE your design what cute little houses!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Laurie said...

That houndstooth looks so fun. Maybe I need that one? :) I love this card! My favorite color combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails