Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI 5th Anniversary--Day 2



I'm loving this week.....I have some days off and am able to play along with these challenges!  It's the Papertrey Ink 5th Aniversary celebration!  Today we were challenged to use these fabulous digi images provided by all the PTI stamp designers.  You can find them HERE.

I chose to work with this colorful LOVE image provided by Melissa Bickford.  I love the font she chose and the postage stamp look!  I printed the image on SS White cardstock, ran it through my Big Shot with the Linen Impression Plate, and sewed one lone Raspberry Fizz button with twine from the Twinery.  Easy Peasy!



Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

Joyce said...

This is simple, yet very striking. Oh, I wish that Linen IP would come back in stock....That little button is the perfect touch.

Renee said...

OK...
give me instructions on how to get the images out of the little "box" on the sheet!
I know it's a num-num question...
but I'm seeing people do it and I don't know how! :(
And OMG!!!
Gorgeous!!
This is just so perfect...
love the CAS design...
that single little button...
perfect as always! :)

Annette Allen said...

wow this is totally amazing...I love all the fun color...pretty..

Rhonda said...

Love how you used this cute image!

Marybeth said...

Oh come on! Amy this is gorgeous and such a great idea the way you printed it alone. Like Renee said how do you do this. Simply gorgeous !!!

Gina said...

Simple, sweet, perfection!!!!!!

Jeanne J. said...

WOW I really do love the clean look to this card - it gives your LOVE image all the attention! Simply stunning! I've never been able to pull this look off - I'm so jealous!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Love how the focus is on the love!

The Paper Parade said...

This is CAS perfection :) Love the slight detail of the impression plate and the cute little button!

Jen Carter said...

This is a super cute CAS card!! Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails