Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs February Product Spotlight Hop {Day2}

First.......again I have to mention this weather!  Seriously people!  I was fortunate to have lunch with a friend yesterday at my most FAVORITE place.....Chipotle.....outside.....without a coat!!!!  Yes, you heard me.....February 1st.  I am loving every minute of this!!!  But I digress.......the REAL reason I'm here today is to showcase the Valentine goodies from Lil' Inker Designs that were previously released on January 20th during the January release!



Here is who you can visit today:

Amy Kolling--->me!




I used the Of the Heart dies and sentiments for my card today.  Lots of layers and NO pattern paper!  My sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Filigree Embossing Powder.  I LOVE LOVE the signature detail of the little perforations on the hearts!!!


I've used the colors from the Colour Q challenge for this week.  I snuck my kraft color in there with the wood button and button twine.  Hope that's ok!



Next up, I have a cute quick little treat box.  I decorated this white truffle box with more of the Heart dies and wrapping the top with some baker's twine from The Twinery.  What's inside you ask?  6 Hershey Kisses fit perfectly inside!  How sweet is that?  ;)



Well.....that's it for me.  Remember this blog hop FULL of inspiration using the new Valentine goodies goes on Friday and Saturday too!  Your next stop is Alicia's fabulous blog!  Why not go pick up your own set of these cute hearts??  You can HERE.  ;)  Thanks for stopping by!

{I give you my heart}
Stamps:  Of the Heart Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  SS White, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow (all PTI)
Ink:  Versamark
Dies:  Of the Heart Dies and Flags and Tags Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Janome Sew Mini, Wooden Button, Rustic Jute Button Twine (PTI), Foam Tape, White Filigree Embossing Powder

{For you}
Stamps:  Of the Heart Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  Sweet Blush and Pure Poppy (PTI)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Of the Heart Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Foam Tape, Baker's Twine (The Twinery)

25 comments:

Marybeth said...

Amy I love these heart dies ,and your beautiful card! Love the fresh clean look ,yet still whimsical . These dies are new to me,can't wait to check them out. The box is adorable too! I love your work . thanks for your kind comments!

Joyce said...

I like your card and treat box. Those heart dies are really unique--look so cute with the stitching. I really like the white embossed sentiment. It really pops. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I never heard of that challenge before--but I checked it out and entered my card.

Tracey McNeely said...

I love my clouds and my tree and now I am in love with these hearts and your card and truffle box!

Emily Leiphart said...

Amy, these are awesome projects! I especially love how you created a double-ended arrow on your card to 'extend the love'.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Amy, love the stitching on your card and that box is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week on the ColourQ.

Lynn said...

We are having the same crazy whether...crazy, but I'll take it!

I love your card...the stitching is the perfect touch! Ties in the touch of embossing on the hearts beautifully!

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet, luv the little treat box....so cute..hope you have another fabulous day, our weather here in VA as been very comfortable too...I would still like to see one BIG snowfall...hehehehe!

enjoy *~*

The Paper Parade said...

That sounds like a nice lunch out, yesterday :) I do have to say I miss snow, though, it is pretty and we just haven't gotten any. Anyway, love the V-day card, but I especially like that little favor box! Neat shape :)

Jen Carter said...

These are so cute! I love that tiny little box! The card has so many fun little details on it! I agree too, love those perforations!!

Marisa said...

Love the stitching on the hearts and how you layered the focal panel. Totally adorable box too! Did the Hershey kisses survive after the photo shoot LOL!

Christina said...

LOVE these, Amy! Your card is so cute with the layered hearts, stitching, and repeated sentiment. And what a fun little treat box! I just love the shape of these hearts. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

Laura Pryor said...

Amy these are some amazing projects!!! I love love the treat box but I love yur card so much too. Love the embossing of the sentiment and the way you worked with the arrow! Sounds like your readers enjoyed these as well and love the way you used the dies. I couldn't be happier! Thanks!

*Alison* said...

this is simply adorable.. I just love how you did the sentiment.. I love the box too :) you are amazing! hugs

Trisha said...

Love your card and your treat box. They stand out for being simple and beautiful. This is a great stamp and die set. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jen Mitchell said...

I love these Amy! All those hearts are sure to please any Valentine. Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card and goodie box Amy! So happy to see you played along with us :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Kara said...

lovely!! tahnks for joining us this week Amy!!

Brandi said...

Girl what an adorable card and box. I know what you mean about the weather. It is absolutely insane at how warm it has been. We have barely had any snow up here this winter. I hope you are doing well!
Hugs,
Brandi

Deb said...

These are fabulous! The stitching on the card works so well with the perforations on those adorable hearts. Love the embossed sentiment too! I think it is quite alright that you snuck in your kraft with that button and twine. I thought about using just twine for mine, too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy the whole post is amazing, love your card and I love those cute Lil' Inkers hearts. The dies and the embossing oh my. Your truffle box is so fun for Valentines.

Renee said...

I absolutely die over that card...
LOVE it!!
It's perfect!
And then that little treat box...
so adorable!
I'm going to go oogle these dies some more...
they're calling to me like those trees and jingle bells did! ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Amy, this is really cute! I love your little box! Perfect for Valentine treats!

Aimes said...

Seriously sweet! I adore your treat box especially!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lisa Elton said...

What an adorable card Amy, sweet die cut shapes and a fun LO. Cute little goodie box too. I'll take mine full of Hershey's Bliss please ;)

Julie L. said...

Hi there, can you tell me where you got the adorable little white truffle box? It is a template or a die cut? Would love to get some of these!!! Adorable projects!

Thanks so much!
Julie L.
jlearned at charter dot net

Related Posts with Thumbnails