Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MSS Sneak Peeks Day 3: Travelscapes and Bon Voyage




Hi everyone!  I'm here tonight with a sneak peek of 2 new sets (I've combined them here) for the new January release for Market Street Stamps!  Two fabulous sets for that travel loving person.

Here I've combined Travelscapes and Bon Voyage to create this fun vacation scene.......This is certainly a scene I would like to be indulging in right now!  LOL  I've stamped my waves from Travelscapes and layered them slightly and tucked in the cruise ship from Bon Voyage.  When layering my waves, I pulled up the tips of the waves slightly with my fingernail......just a little more dimension!  My "sky" background was stamped using the Grid Background stamp from MSS.  I love that I can make my own grid paper!




Here are the details of the release (all this can be found on the MSS blog, too!):

•The January release stamps will be "sneaked" on the MSS blog Monday-Wednesday at 7PM Central Time!
•The full sets will be revealed on Thursday night!
•Stamps will be available for sale following the reveal Thursday night!
The January release stamps will be 15% off in the store for an entire week following the release!! Want all of the sets? If you order the whole release they'll be 25% off for an entire week!! Can't beat that!


Well I hope that you are enjoying all the new stamps from Market Street Stamps this week!  Remember to join us for the Block Party that starts on Friday!

{Bon Voyage}
Stamps: Grid Background, Travelscapes and Bon Voyage (all Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  SS White, Blueberry Sky (PTI), Misc. Grey
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Spring Rain and Fresh Snow (PTI)
Dies:  Cloud Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Twine (The Twinery), Harvest Gold Button (PTI), Foam Tape

26 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Amy this card is awesome! I really like the cruiseship (I used to work on one!) and those waves, clouds, and especially the sun with those twine rays are all great :)

Michelle P said...

Could that sunshine be any sweeter? I just love this card.

Misty said...

what a sweet card. the layers are waves are really cool. TFS!

Cassandra said...

Great card! And your sun is so creative. Love the travel theme for this set :)

cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Ms. Sanderfoot said...

Great, great, great!

Tanya said...

So much yummy goodness going on here, I love it! The layers of waves are awesome, the boat is so cool, and the sun, how fun is that!

Kitty said...

Ahh the self-stamped grid paper! This is so cute, I love what you did to make the sun and the waves :)

Emily Keaton said...

Awww . . . that card is SO cute! It's a fabulous bon voyage card!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE that super fun cruise ship and your stitchy clouds!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

I love the knotted twine on the sun. Fabulous!

joni said...

LOVE your cute, cute card!!!! That is what I'll be doing on Sunday...cruising with my hubby for our anniversary!!! Love this set!!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Christina said...

CUTE! Look at those sun rays of twine! Love it, girl!

Javablustamper said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE those waves!!

ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

Renee said...

This is gorgeous...
love it!
Those waves...
the ship...
the clouds and sentiment...
and that adorable button sun with the fun rays...
so creatively gorgeous!! :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how you made the sun.

Viji Siddharth said...

This is simply beautiful! Love it:-)

Marisa said...

How cute is this!! Love the twine sun rays and the waves are fabulous too. Great card :)

Kristin said...

I love this! What a great card and those stamps look great!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so amazing...Love the scene you have created....looks amazing..

Marybeth said...

So darn cute, love every detail. I like those clouds too.

Naomi said...

This is ADORABLE! I just LOVE that scene with the waves, clouds, and sun...SO CUTE!

Naomi
xoxo

Jen Carter said...

Love how you combined all the elements!! The grid background looks great, the twine sun and how you tied the ends and the boat! Love the smoke from the boat too! Great job!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, my, where to start? The blue grid, the twine sun, the clouds and the cruise ship... all amazing and wondrous together! I love this card, Amy!

Dana said...

Gosh I've missed your blog Amy! You have really been rockin out by the looks of things. This is so stinkin cute!

Lindsay said...

Totally adorable Amy! Oh I just love this scene!!

Stempelgedöns said...

What a gorgeous card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails