Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Paint the Town Challenge

HI there!  I am here today with some Market Street Stamps goodness!  Today is the newest Paint the Town Challenge.  Just take a look at this color palette:


 
I decided to use the "It Takes Love" stamp set that was recently released.  Using a current sketch, I pieced this CAS card together fairly quickly.  I decided to use some of my DCWV cardstock as it matched the colors the best.  I stamped the sentiment twice and cut the pink "LOVE" section out and popped it up for dimension and to add a statement.  I love doing this lately!


Speaking of Market Street Stamps........have you seen the newest addition to the lineup?  Stephanie has done a great job of designing this kit for not only scrapbooking projects but cards too!  It can be used virtually all year round!  Check out the Market Street Stamps blog for photos of the kit and contents and then stroll over to the Marketplace and pick up your own kit!



Now go get those MSS out and link up your project for the Paint the Town Challenge!
{It takes a lot of LOVE.....}
Stamps:  It Takes Love (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  SS White (PTI), Aqua/Pink/Sherbet (DCWV)
Ink:  Positively Pink (SU), True Black (PTI)
Misc:  Circle Punches, Foam Tape, and Stickles


18 comments:

Lynn said...

Amy,
I love your layout! It is fabulous..the slight texture of the paper makes it stunning!

Lindsay said...

Super fun Amy! Love how you used the colors!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

What a fab card! Love the simplicity & that gorgeous stamp!

Marybeth said...

Your card is beautiful Amy, and I do love the colors!

Annette Allen said...

love this card...great colored paper and fun design..

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO sweet, Amy! Great way to use those ultra fun colors. :)

Samantha Casey said...

Amazing use of colors, I love the simple style it's really pretty!

-Sam

Renee said...

This is gorgeous...
as always! :)
Love the way you used the colors...
and the stamp is fantastic for this!
We're going to be getting some of your weather tomorrow...
hoping for our first snow because it's the only one I get excited about! :)

The Paper Parade said...

Amy, this is awesome! I love the way you used the color blocking and popping up the Love. I may just have to go and try this challenge myself :)

DoBea A. said...

Amy, I love this card! So clean and simple, it calls my name!!

Eva said...

Amy I really like how you layered the pieces of colored cardstock! Neat design!!

Nadine said...

Greaaaat card! Clean and simple but gorgeous!

Christina said...

Wow, Amy, this just pops off my screen! I love the color blocking and the way you stamped the sentiment. So cool!

Kristin said...

Love this!! And I do like that idea of popping up just one word :)

Jen Carter said...

I love the sparkly heart! And DCWV paper...I have so much of that stuff and never seem to use it! It looks great for this!

febe said...

This is simple yet really beautiful. I love the colors and the layers.

andriod developer

Bernard Fleck said...

putting emphasis on the word 'love' is a cool idea. layering does the trick as well.

mining contractor mortgage

April Rosas said...

it's cool how the word love protrudes, giving more emphasis to the word. i'd love to see this in gray and the font in white.

guarantor mortgage

Related Posts with Thumbnails