Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs----Bonus Goodies Release!


Welcome to the last day of the Lil' Inker Designs January New Release!  Today we show you some bonus goodies with a Valentine theme!  This is what you've been waiting for right?  :)  Following the blog hop, you should have arrived from my friend Jen Carter's blog.

First, let's introduce:  Hamster Cupid.  Oh is his cute or what?  This is similar to our previous 2 Cute Ink sets but a smaller scale.



I've paired Hamster Cupid up with some yummy papers from Echo Park called Be Mine.  Oh all the patterns are just gorgeous!



Using the Card Patterns sketch, I pieced together the Echo Park paper and added on a fun border punch by EK Success.  Hamster Cupid was colored and paper pieced to this pattern paper and I allowed the wings to move.  Here is the Card Patterns Sketch #148:





Now let's introduce:  Of the Heart Stamps and Dies.




I've used these new sets for a very CAS card to end this week's new release.  I LOVE white on white cards so I thought this would be a great time to do one to highlight these new dies.  These heart dies have Laura's signature perforations and she even added a cute little arrow!  I see myself using these ALL the time.  You can never have too many heart dies right?  Here I've used the smallest of the 3 heart dies.  To add some interest, I've scored a frame around the popped up white panel.



Well, that's the end of this FUN FUN release my friends!!  It's been so much fun this week sharing what's new from Lil' Inker Designs.  Now it's your turn to go check out the new goodies and grab them for yourself!!  You can find them over at the Lil' Inker Designs website HERE.

{Hugs and Kisses}
Stamps:  Hamster Cupid (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream (all PTI), Be Mine Collection (Echo Park)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Big Scalloped Ovals Large (Spellbinders), Classic Ovals Large (Spellbinders)
Misc:  Janome Sew Mini, Heart Pinking Border Punch (EK Success), Copics

(I love U)
Stamps:  Of the Heart (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  SS White and Pure Poppy (PTI)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Of the Heart Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Linen Impression Plate (PTI), Foam Tape, Red Gemstone


20 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Oh Amy! How adorable is that hamster card! LOVING the papers you used and that you cut him out and put him on the pink paper too! EEEK! So cute! I love the CAS card too! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

wow...yet again you blow me away :) i adore the hammy card...bright, fun patterns and he still stands out...love it. the second cas card is so graphic and perfectly masculine. great cards!

Lynn said...

The hamster card is very cute...and of course I love the super CAS valentine!

Renee said...

He is just adorable on all that gorgeous paper...
love that paper!
And CAS...
so perfect! :)

Sue D said...

Very cute hamster card and lovely CAS heart card.

Laura Pryor said...

OMG I love yur hamster card and all those amazing papers! Cute stuff! Your CAS card is JUST what I pictured in my head when I designed this set! To the "T" and I love it!!! Great job and thanks so much, Amy!!

Trisha said...

So love all your cards. This hamster is just too, too cute. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

shescrafty said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE both your cards! Thanks for sharing!

Super Jen said...

Both of these cards, though completely different are both amazing. I love the combination of DP on the the first and the extreme CAS of the second.

Marlena M. said...

I love your adorable card with gorgeous paper and CASie goodness card too! ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

AWESOME projects, Amy!! What a FABULOUS release!!!!

canadian_liner said...

These two cards really showcase your versatility with style. THe second card is just perfect! THanks for all the inspiration this week.

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, amazing cards in two very different styles! I love what you've done with Cupid Hamster and the heart die! Your work is absolutely perfect, Amy.

Deborah R said...

Love the paper you used with the hamster card. Just picked up a pack of it the other day at Hobby Lobby. I like the simplicity of your second card. Thanks for the ideas.

Karenladd said...

So cute...and I love your simple little heart card too!

Unknown said...

Love the background paper for the hamster and the CAS card Amy!love the cute little punch

Denisse said...

super cute Amy! i love the patterned paper you used!

Clare said...

So cute, love the papers!, thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

Lindsay said...

Love both of these Amy! The paper strips on the first card are fabulous and the CAS design and texture on the second is awesome!

febe said...

Great set of cards. Adorable and cute hamster on the first card while the second is just so simple and clean.

revitol free trial

Related Posts with Thumbnails