Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a hoot!!


When I attended the annual TAC seminar a couple of weeks ago in Wichita, this NEW stamp set was one of my favorites in the new catalogue called Be Square (set of 5 owls and 3 sentiments).
And you know what? Those that attended received this set while there!! Mischelle Smith wanted to give the seminar attendees one of her "favorite sets". Whahoo!! I couldn't wait to use this cute set when I got home. This card was made for my father-in-law's birthday. Do you notice the shiny eyes? I used crystal laquer on them. Mr. Owl was colored using my SU markers that I've had for eons and the background is Background Basics: Spots and Dots from...you guessed it!! PTI!! Do you see that border punch? This is one of my favorites in the EK Success line. It is so versatile and it embosses!! Well, what do you think? Need to get your hands on one of these owl stamp sets? Email me and I can make it happen!! I am still a demonstrator for TAC and would love to show the new catalogue to you!!

Stamps: Be Square (TAC), Background Basics: Spots and Dots
Paper: Cardstock (brown-Bazzill, kraft/white-PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Other: border punch (EK Success), Square 3/4" punch, Grey Tombow for shading



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card!! Can you believe I haven't stamped with this set yet?! I cut it out, but it's still sitting there on the corner of my desk...maybe I'll play with it today.

Michelle said...

Love the card - of course, the PTI sets are too cool....guess I may need to put that one on my wish list!! I still haven't used my owl set - maybe soon!

Jennifer Carter said...

LOVE it!! So cute!!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

perfect use of the pens for the eyes. This is a great set.

Laurie said...

Adorable! This is such a great set! I love how you colored the little guy...and the little pti touch! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails