Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PTI Desk Top Organizer template


A couple of months ago, I decided to break down and purchase the PTI Desk Top Organizer Timeless Template(I think of it as a stationery set). I really like the idea of using these; however, my printer doesn't take PTI cardstock very well so I've had to adapt and make an original and trace. Anyway, these turn out sooo cute!! This particular set was made for a friend of mine who graciously lent me her Twilight series books to read (which BTW were awesome). I wanted to thank her for letting me read them. Here I used the PTI stamp set called Friends til the End. I love the look of the flower stamped "off" the paper some and paired with Mega Mixed Messages to the side. Something else I love is that Fresh Snow ink on Pure Poppy cardstock!! It just shows up so nicely. I think I made 4 different note cards and added envelopes. Here is a pic of how I packaged this gift.

Stamps: Friends til the End (PTI), Mega Mixed Messaged (PTI), Simply Stationery (PTI)
Paper: Cardstock (PTI)
Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI), Noir Palette, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Other: Misc. Button, Border punch (EK Success), Pop dots, Glue dots

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is awesome!! Can I lend you something so you can make me one???

Ummm so how many templates do you have??? LOL

Erica said...

I love them, but they are even better looking in person. Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed the books!

Jennifer Carter said...

That turned out beautifully!! Love it!

Laurie said...

So pretty! Love that set!

Related Posts with Thumbnails