Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th!!




Just a very quick post today before my family comes for the holiday. We so enjoy shooting fireworks (none of the big gun stuff) and have now since moving to Topeka where they literally sell them on every corner!!


I didn't get my 4th of July cards made (again) this year but here is a patriotic card I made for my father-in-law for father's day this year. Jessica if you read my blog......I loved your 4th of July card!! Let me tell ya, this girl makes and sends cards for ALL holidays!! Even Nurse's Day!! It's always so nice to get one of her creations!! Anyway, here is my card using.....you guessed it.....all PTI stamps!! (Let Freedom Ring, Star Prints, and Everyday Classics) Star Prints is one of my FAVORITE stamp sets.....you can punch out the stars using the TwinkleTwinkle Fiskars star punch!! Any questions....email me.
Happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

I love that card!! Love those stamps too!! :) Great job!

Yvette said...

Awsome card! Love the white stars on the dark blue paper!

Sarah said...

Great card! Hope you had fun with your family!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails