Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The countdown is here.....


Yes, I'm talking PTI......Their release is tonight and I've had my eye on a couple of sets the last couple of days during the project release on the PTI teams blogs. So, to prepare for the release, I thought I would post a card I made with last month's release Vintage Picnic for my sister-in-law. I am very happy with how this turned out. I absolutely LOVE these stamps.....I know I've talked about my obsession to a few "stamping friends" but now I've come out of the closet!! Have you checked them out yet? You know where I'll be at 10pm tonight....checking out the sets in their entirety and then at 11pm ordering that is to say if I don't get called into work!
I hope to join a couple of friends on MSN/Yahoo (if msn doesn't work....wink Laurie) to visit about the release! Thanks again Laurie for helping me with MSN!! See you all tonight!!

Stamps: Vintage Picnic (PTI), Background Basics-Text Style (PTI)
Paper: some PTI and other is from my "stash"
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI), Palette Noir, Scarlet Jewel Copic markers (PTI), SU markers
Other: Rustic Wood buttons (PTI), Scallop Scallop border punch (EK Success), ribbon (American Crafts), corner rounder (CM)

4 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

Love it!! So pretty! Talk to you in a few minutes!!

Michelle said...

awesome card!! So fun chatting with you tonight! Hope to see you soon!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Amy! Great layout and coloring!

Laurie said...

I do love this! Great card! I am thinking how much I love that basket anymore!

Related Posts with Thumbnails