Wednesday, June 3, 2020

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #68

Hello!  
I have a card to share for the June Mix It Up Challenge for SugarPea Designs.
  Make sure to visit the SugarPea Designs blog for all the details of the challenge and play along!  There is a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!



MIU68

I love the colors from the challenge and the inspiration photo so I went to work re-creating the look.  I created my own faux distressed blue barnwood with a panel of scored cardstock that was ink blended with Mermaid Lagoon and Pumice Stone Distress Inks.  I Copic colored these adorable smiling images from Pucker Up.  These are super easy to color!  Everything was assembled as per the card sketch challenge.


MIU68#2
Supplies:
Pucker Up
Pucker Up SugarCut

***********************************************

Inspiration photo/sketch:



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Fabulous colouring and a great design

Related Posts with Thumbnails