Tuesday, June 16, 2020

SugarPea Designs / Buzzing By

Hello!  
I am here sharing one of my favorite SugarPea Designs sets:  Hey Honey.  Everything about this set reminds me of summer!

SHOP for all your SugarPea Designs HERE!

Buzzing By

The main focal point was masked off 1" from the top and 1" from the bottom.  This left the middle section to ink blend Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks over the Honeycomb Stencil.  The ink was blended in randomly lighter and darker in spots.  Above the stenciling, a fine black line was drawn using a Precision Pen and then was scored for a bit of detail.

The bear, bees, and hearts were all stamped and die cut using the Hey Honey SugarCut.  Aren't the tiny hearts adorable?  They are tiny to die cut but so worth it!  After arranging placement of my images, I stamped the sentiment in lower right corner.  For dimension, all the bees were added with foam adhesive.  Some rosy cheeks and white pigment dots were added for those final details!

Buzzing By2



1 comment:

Claire said...

This is adorable I love how the bee has settled on his nose

Related Posts with Thumbnails