Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Reverse Confetti / Main Squeeze

Main Squeeze 

Hello!  I'm here sharing a card for that special someone.  This in particular is an anniversary card for my husband (yesterday was 24 yrs)!

Using the Stitched Hex Tag Confetti Cuts, I die cut four pieces from just the bottom of the tags.  TIP: Don't die cut the whole tag....just the bottom!  Save on some cardstock.  This gives more value to these tag dies!  This tag has the triple stitch around the bottom and is the perfect chevron.  By layering them up, I created this fun landscape for my simple scene.

Main Squeeze3 

My Copic colored bear from Huggable was die cut and added with foam adhesive over a Broken China Distress Ink blended background.  To ground my bear, I added a white heat embossed black sentiment strip from Lemonade Stand.  As a final touch, I added six die cut hearts from the Huggable Confetti Cuts around my bear.  Simple but just enough detail.

Main Squeeze2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day here with me!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Awwww, congrats on your anniversary Amy!
Such a CUTE card. Love how you used the Stitched Hex Tag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails