Friday, June 28, 2019

Miss Ink Stamps / Punny Farm Pigs

Happig Birthday2

Hello!  Amy here today with a CAS card featuring the new Punny Farm Pigs.  Creating a scene does not have to be busy or hard......Just some simple ink blending will do just fine.

Using some Broken China Distress Ink, I taped off the bottom portion of the card and ink blended with a blender brush.  I went over this several times to get the depth of blue I wanted.  The adorable piggie image was stamped in black ink, Copic colored, and hand trimmed out.  My images were all done this way and then added to my notecard using foam adhesive.  A few white gems were added for shine!
Happig Birthday

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cute little CAS piggy!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is adorable!

Julia said...

This little piggy had a party...

Related Posts with Thumbnails