Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Avery Elle / Peek-A-Boo Summer Pals


Hello!  I'm here sharing a summer themed card now that warm weather is here to stay!  I've used the adorable Peek-A-Boo Summer Pals.

Summer Pals

To create my scene, I started with a white die cut panel done with the Ray Die which was attached to a white side-folding notecard.  To create my wave, I used the new Summer Scene Elle-ments to die cut a panel of Peacock Feathers Distress Ink blended cardstock.  I layered the wave die over the ray background.  A die cut circle (as the sun) was tucked in behind the wave.

I Copic colored the cute seahorse and inner tube and both were die cut with the coordinating dies.  My images were positioned and added with foam adhesive.  White pigment ink accents were added as a final touch.

Summer Pals2

Supplies:




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails