Monday, June 3, 2019

Hero Arts / My Monthly Hero Kit--June

THANKS 

Hello! 
Welcome to the My Monthly Hero Blog Hop!  Hero Arts has designed a fantastic tropical/jungle themed kit!!  This My Monthly Hero Kit and add-ons has SO many possibilities.  This month's kit was amazing to work with and I have four cards to share......let's get started!

This month takes us to the jungle, tropics, and beaches!  The main kit and add-ons are fabulous!  The kit is available for a limited time only - once it's gone, it's gone. Kits begin shipping from Hero Arts on Friday, June 7. You can now subscribe to receive the kit monthly and never miss one!  The kit value is over $70......but only costs $34.99.  Once this kit is gone, it's gone!


****Hero Arts will donate 10% of the net profits from this kit to jungle habitat preservation through the World Wildlife Fund.****


The first card I created with this kit was using some of the add-ons from this month.  I used the Leaves & Vines Fancy Die.  I die cut this die out of white cardstock and using spray adhesive, the die was adhered to a white notecard.  To keep this simple, I added stamped "THANKS" on various shades of green cardstock strips and added them with foam adhesive.

THANKS2

***************************************
The second card uses images from the main kit along with the stencil.  Broken China Distress Ink was blended lightly over the stencil darker in some spots.  The flamingo and grass images were Copic colored and die cut using the coordinating dies from the kit.  The sentiment was stamped just below with black ink.

Flamingo

***************************************
My third card just makes me happy.  If you just mention rainbow, my heart goes pitter patter.  I've Copic colored the feather image from the main kit in rainbow colors and die cut them with the coordinating dies.  They were arranged and added with foam adhesive just above a white heat embossed sentiment from the main kit.

Feather

***************************************
One last one!  I've used the Color Layering Palm Tree.  I did not use them but just look at the adorable monkey images included in the set!!!  I stamped my palm tree and added it to a Distress Ink blended panel.  I wanted to keep this simple and clean.....one stamped sentiment finishes the card.

Palm

***************************************

***June Add-Ons***

21 comments:

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, I love each for different reasons. The one that really stands out is the rainbow sort of look. But they are all wonderful. This is a great kit!

Ellibelle said...

Such beautiful CAS cards.

Karthikha said...

So many beautiful cards with awesome backgrounds!! I love them all! :)

Annette Reed said...

My favorite is the flamingo. I like the stenciled background and the greenery. Your other cards look great too. I like the inked background.

Golda said...

These are fun cards! I like the white on white background on the one.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness! You had me at the soft aqua stenciling and then I saw the rainbow feathers. Swoon!

Cyndi said...

All of your cards are wonderful. My favorite is the first one -- The Leaves & Vines Fancy die is so gorgeous. Wonderful showing of this fantastic release.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Beautiful cards! :) Love the tone on tone background of the first one. So pretty.

Jeanne Beam said...

Such fantastic cards! Amazing designs...
Thanks for sharing...

jan metcalf said...

So fun to see all the different ways you are using the new Hero Arts release!

Nana Griffin said...

Great ideas.

Karen H said...

Fabulous cards!

Beth Merrill said...

I absolutely love the white thank you card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful set of cards!!!

DJ said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love the flamingo and the subtle background. Flamingos always make me smile.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: what great cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Awesome cards...love the use of white space.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What clever ideas you have here.

Sue D said...

wonderful variety. I like the white on white background on the first one.

Tindaloo said...

Fabulous cards with this jungle themed kit! Love the white on white thanks card, great look!

Karen L K said...

Very nice cards! Nice clean looks with this fun kit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails