Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Warm Holiday Wishes

Hello!  Today holds lots of preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow.  There is ice in the weather forecast and unfortunately we are driving for Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow.  :(  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

I have this CAS card today using Penguin Greetings set from Avery Elle.  I wanted to create a scene that made them the star of the show.  Some simple ink blending for the hill was all it needed!  I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and the curved die from Snow Caps Elle-ments to achieve this.  

Penguin Greetings

And ready for a sale?  Here's what Avery Elle has for you!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this cute family! Perfect inking!

Susi said...

What an adorable (beautifully coloured) Penguin family. Love the CAS LO for this card, Amy.

PiecesbyEmily said...

these are super cute! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails