Monday, November 30, 2015

Merry and Bright and some WINNERS!


Shine Brighter7

Hello!  We have been under the weather with ICE this past weekend but thankfully we did not lose power.  However, many friends and family did......with some still without power.  


I have another Concord & 9th card share today with the Shine Brighter stamp set.   Don't forget that there is still a SALE going on through today!

I have had so much fun creating with this versatile set.  SO many options!  Since the holiday is upcoming, I thought I'd make another card using the tiny tree that is included.  I began by using this swoosh or stem, stamping it down my panel, and lightly coloring it with BG11 Copic.  I then stamped a few trees masking them as I went and colored them with YG93, YG95, YG97, and E57.  To compliment the look, I stamped my favorite stamp, Tree Ring, onto the background and on a small banner to which I attached some of the Mini Sequin Strands from Concord & 9th.  I had a hard time capturing the "snow" I created with some pigment ink and glitter beneath the trees but trust me, it's there!  :)

Shine Brighter8


where creativity meets

*********************************

Last week over on Instagram, I had a giveaway posted!  I have chosen the winners that each receive this Shine Brighter stamp set!  I will be posting this over on IG soon!  Thank you all for becoming followers and to Concord & 9th for the giveaway!

lysaqr and kellybooth

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails