Monday, November 16, 2015

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti!


SFYTT 2 

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!

Since Thanksgiving holiday is coming up, I thought I'd pull out the Pumpkin Patch stamps and matching Confetti Cuts for this month's SFYTT!  

I started by diecuting 2 tags from the Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts and trimming the tops off.  To add some pattern to my layout, I stamped the trimmed tags with Whole Lotta Dots stamps.  I added a diecut gold glitter banner from Stitched Tag Trio Confetti Cuts.  I stamped, diecut, and assembled my pumpkin and added it over some gold thread with foam adhesive.  A few gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added to complete the sketch.

SFYTT





Here's this month's SFYTT:

SFYTT30_NOV15

Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails