Friday, July 3, 2015

Paper Smooches


Best Buds2 

Hi there!  I'm here to share a card that was over on the Paper Smooches blog the other day!  I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for the month of July!!!

I've used the new Best Buds stamp set.  This set is just the cutest!  Guess what?  This set can be yours with a qualifying order during July over at Paper Smooches!!!  Check out this post for all the details!!  

I've used my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers to add color to the blooms and soft blue watercolor behind the focal point.  Love these markers!!  The sparkling clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Best Buds

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...you've just enabled me to buy those markers...and I'm not a coloring girl :)!

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful card..may I as wgat size pack you bought. I heard that you can achieve multiple shades from one pen. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I just ordered this set, can't wait for it to come!

Marion said...

A fabulous card Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails