Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Congrats using Paper Smooches


Hello!  I think I am almost back to reality.  If you wondered where I've been, I counted and in the last 2 weeks, we've watched 19 softball/baseball games!  My son has one more day left (Saturday) and then we will be done until fall ball starts.  I love watching them play!  I don't know what we will do with our evenings now.......no more packing coolers of water, filling water bottles, packing snacks, hauling tons of gear.  Actually this season, the weather really hasn't been that bad with the heat.  I've definitely sat through worse summers at the ball fields!  

So this week will be more "normal"........it's Lil' Inker Designs Release Week!!!!!  There are some fabulous new stamps and dies releasing......so stay tuned!!

Pip Squeaks2

I have a cute card share today using more of the July Paper Smooches release!  This one is using the adorable Pip Squeaks stamps and now MATCHING dies!  I paired this with several older products.......Power Rays Die and Border 1 Dies.  I used the tiny heart from Pip Squeaks to stamp along my "hills".  I just love this adorable sentiment too!

Pip Squeaks

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!




1 comment:

Marisa said...

Now THAT is a lot of ball games!! Reminds me of soccer season with my son. Totally adorable card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails