Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Countdown to Confetti: Day 3

My World2

Welcome to Day 3 of the Reverse Confetti July Release!  We are celebrating with .....5 new stamp sets, 6 Confetti Cuts, and new Quick Card Panels this month!  Wahoo!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and more projects! 


Today we are sharing projects made with the My World stamps and Confetti Cuts.  I am just giddy over this set!  When this arrived in my DT package, I literally squealed!  There are SO many possibilites for this set!  You will be seeing LOTS with this one!

I love a really layered colorful card but I always appreciate a simple, clean layout with the stamps and diecut staking center stage.  So I went with a VERY "CASEable" card that anyone can make!  I've diecut the My World Confetti Cuts in black, white, and red.......and pieced them back together which was made easy by layering them on a circle diecut from Donut You Know.  I added a piece of neutral pattern paper (stamped with a greeting from My World stamps)  to the bottom with a coordinating strip of cardstock to ground "My World".   The tiny hearts are from the Weather it Together Confetti Cuts.

My World






Now for the Blog Hop, there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me! 

19 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

I love the simplicity of this - the red, white, and black looks fabulous!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, fun card! Love your style, Amy.

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet card! Such fun sets! I love them so much!

~amy~ said...

So Pretty Amy...love the pops of red!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Amy! Perfect CAS card!!!
That globe die is awesome!

Sue D said...

Sweet CAS design!

Angel said...

Love that bold red heart surrounded by the softer colors! That globe is so cool!

NatQuebec said...

Nice card, and I really love that die 😊

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful card.
the sentiment really fits with the die.
thanks for sharing.

foleysfriend said...

So stunning with the CAS style.

KariL said...

Love the simplicity of the card, great card.

Unknown said...

Love this clean and super cute card!

Satori said...

Love your clean graphic card!

Tracie Pond said...

Really cute card, Amy.

Rosemary said...

totally gorgeous!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

How sweet a heart globe,wow!The new sentiments and other stamp sets are amazing,love them!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this CAS card, what a great sentiment too!

Connie said...

So CAS!!! Love what you've done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails