Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Watercolor Celebrate!


I can't get enough of this die!  It's the Alternating Diagonals Card Panel from Frantic Stamper.  I know I used it last week but I have so many ideas for this die that I wanted to share another!

I started by diecutting the panel and leaving all the pieces in and then adhering the whole panel to a thin piece of cardstock that was trimmed down slightly smaller than the panel.  With this panel, I did a Distress Ink watercolor wash.  Using some of the star dies from Stars and Stripes Photo Card Die, I added a few stars and the sentiment from this die set as well.  

Celebrate2



I'm going to link this up over at my friend Virginia's blog for the current Virginia's View Challenge which is "all things distressed"!!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Very pretty! Love the fun colors.

Susi said...

Lovely, bright colour choices, matched by the star dies.

Yuki said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Leigh Penner said...

That is such a cool die! Fabulous card, Amy!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails