Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #12


I'm here today with a card for the Tag You're It! Challenge!  I loved the non-traditional colors Tracey used on her tag so I went with them!

I started out by embossing a trimmed down piece of white cardstock with a polka dot embossing folder in my stash.  For my tag portion of my card, I used the tag from Tag Me, Too by Reverse Confetti.  A sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments was stamped in black at the bottom of my tag.

12.16.14

  I die cut several snowflakes from the Let it Snow Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti and layered the larger ones behind the tag and 2 smaller ones I adhered directly to my tag.  A few clear sequins were added for the shine.

12.16.14#4








Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


9 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute :)

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful Amy, and love the pretty colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Amy! I love it!

Barb said...

Just love this, Amy! Those colorful snowflakes are soooo fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Amy, I love the non tradish' snowflakes!

Tracey McNeely said...

...and thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're it!

Jamie said...

This is so pretty, I LOVE the colors:)

donna mikasa said...

LOVE your tag--it's a perfect take on Tracey's tag! Thanks for linking this up to Tag You're It!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is Gorgeous!! WOW girl you most certainly did one super outstanding clever and creative job!!
I just love how you used all the dies!!
You definitely are one super talented gal who crafts with passion I love it and what a beautiful decoration for an end table and definitely to be saved and placed out for years to come.
YOU so ROCK!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails