Monday, December 1, 2014

GOLD Congrats!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  I had 4 days off over the holiday and that's like unheard of as a nurse where I work so I fully enjoyed my days!

I truly am loving the gold and silver trend.  So today, I have a GOLD card to share that I just LOVE how it turned out!

I started out by diecutting Alternating Diagonals Card Panel from Frantic Stamper.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this die!  So many options for design in this die!  I used the negative as a stencil to mist some Gold Color Shine by Heidi Swapp.  I trimmed this panel down and adhered it to a gold cardstock panel with foam adhesive.

Congrats

What about that sentiment?  The cutout details are just amazing.  I used the Accolades Die set from Frantic Stamper and cut one from white cardstock and one from gold cardstock.  These are adhered together for just a bit of dimension.  A sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh Gold sequins finishes this off!


Congrats2

Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! That background panel looks so cool and I love the font on that word die!

Tracy Ercole said...

So in love with all the gold, the background looks amazing.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow that gold die cut congrats is beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails