Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Taylored Expressions / Autumn Splendor


Amy_Branching Out_Happy Square Sheet2_WM


Fall is upon us soon so we have some cozy new products from Taylored Expressions for this special season.

No one said fall colors have to be traditional!!  I've used Honey, Pink Champagne, and Peaches 'n Cream colored inks over the Branching Out Stamp and Stencil Combo.  The Branching Out Stamp was black heat embossed.  Then using the coordinating stencils, the ink colors were blended in a soft technique.  

Amy_Branching Out_Happy Square Sheet_WM

The cards were made using the TE Maps Volume 2: Happy Square Sheets.  Each card features a different "border" die to ground the layouts.  They feature an amazing new fall sentiment set called Cozy Vibes.  That font??!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Amy_Branching Out_Happy Square Sheet3_WMAmy_Branching Out_Happy Square Sheet4_WM

Amy_Branching Out_Happy Square Sheet5_WM

*****************
My next project features a "gatefold" card.  I haven't made one of these in years!

Amy_Petal Pusher 2_Cardstock3_WM

This card features the Petal Pusher 2 Die.  I've focused on using cardstock.  I designed one panel and then cut it in half for my folded card!  The colors I used were Blue Corn, Bleu Cheese, and Pineapple.  The sentiment is from Cozy Vibes

Amy_Petal Pusher 2_Cardstock_WM

---- Amy ♥


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails